Beeswax: Mother Nature’s gift

Beeswax: Mother Nature’s gift

Have you ever stopped to think about tea-light candles?  You probably aren’t aware, but they are made from paraffin wax, a highly toxic by product of petroleum refinement. Apart from being environmentally unfriendly, polluting air and waterways, they are also highly toxic to our lungs and therefore the air we breathe. Beeswax candles are the healthier alternative….they are natural negative ion generators, so when you burn a beeswax candle you are actually cleaning the air as opposed to polluting it.  Negative ionisation of the air actually makes you feel healthier.   Being Mother Nature’s natural air purifiers…